Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Paxton 2 months


Two whole months...we are not even going to discuss how fast they have gone. What we will discuss is how much I love this little guy, and how I am soaking up every ounce of baby that he has in him. He is currently napping on my chest, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Paxton at two months:

Eating: you are eating every 3-4 hours from one side. Your last feed of the day is generally around 9 pm. You are still feeding one time at night. 

Sleeping: you fall asleep around 9:30, and aleep until 4/5 am. I am currently trying to give u an extra feeding to see if u will be able to hold off until 6/7, but you spit up a lot if you overfeed. You stay awake for about 1 1/2 hour intervals throughout the day. Your longest nap is between 1-4. You generally spend this nap on my chest while the bigs have quiet time.

Size: you are 11 lbs 5 ounces, and have clearly grown in length. I will find out your measurements tomorrow. You are wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothing. You are in a size 1 diaper. 

Exciting new things:
You smile all the time now
You coo
You rolled over one time from belly to back and I missed it. :(
You always smile at me in the middle of the night before you eat.
You love to watch the fan.
You always smile at Caleb when he talks to you. 
You are still calm as ever 


You are literally the sweetest thing ever. I love you so much sweet boy. 





One month vs two months




No comments: