Monday, October 29, 2012

I already Miss....

The 80 degree weather.  I know in comparison to many people on the east coast I have nothing to complain about.  However, this freezing wind is making me long for the warmer days of summer. Or just the 80 degree weather we had last Thursday.  Only in KY will you have 80 degree weather one day and 40 degree weather the next.

The kids and I tried to soak up the last bit of warmth last week by playing outside.  We just finished moving in with my in-laws as we house hunt, and they have tons of land.  The kids were loving the huge backyard, and all the fall leaves.

Caleb and I enjoyed playing football.  I love this little face.






 Of course no fun day is complete without a Kinlee tantrum.....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mica said...

I was thinking about complaining about the crazy weather today too! Last week was just too good.
Best of luck with the house hunt! We are starting to browse, hoping to move next summer or so, and I'm already so nervous about it!!

The Rogers Family said...

I guess I missed your househunt post! Hope you have a smooth transition between living as a family to living with the inlaws...best wishes on the house hunt, keep us posted! I take it you are not babysitting anymore?