Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hallzooween


This past weekend Nick and  I took the kids to the local zoo for Hallzooween.  The zoo was filled with trick or treat stations and they had activities with the different animals with pumpkins throughout the day.  You were suppose to dress the kids up, but we decided last minute to go, and the kids do not have their costumes for this year yet.  I pulled Caleb's costume from last year out, and thankfully it still fit, but little miss did not have one. I just placed some fairy wings on her.




It was a fun day, but it was super super crowded.  I prefer going on the weekdays for sure.  The kids seemed to have enjoyed themselves though.

Don't forget to stop by my new blog and follow me.  It is completely devoted to trying and reviewing Kids activities from Pinterest.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mica said...

We went Saturday - it was NUTS! Wish we would have run in to you :) Excited to check out the new blog - what a great idea!!