Mckinlee at 20 Months:
Eating: You are still picky picky. You are a total junk food fan, and you could down at least 3 glazed donuts at one sitting if I would let you. You are finally able to drink whole milk, and will tolerate one sippy a day. You still love your after nap time snack the best, and you will eat and eat and eat at this time.
Sleeping: You have been sick this month so you have been waking up a lot fussing. I can go in, replace your Ellie, cover you up and you go back to sleep. Last night you did not wake up at all so I think we are over that hump. You still take at least 1 two hour nap a day starting at 1 pm.
Size: Still tiny tiny. You need 18 month pants for length but they sag off your booty and your legs. I have still been buying 12 months for your skinny's since they are tucked into boots. You are 20 lbs. You still wear a size 2 diaper for naps and bed, and you are wearing a size 4 shoe.
Teeth: No new teeth.
Speech: talking talking talking. You are a jabber jaws. You have started putting a lot of 2 word phrases together.
Exciting New Things:
- You can whistle. Not on demand, nor do you know what you are doing, but you have been doing it for the past few days.
- You are potty trained. You still have an accident every few days so I would say we are still "working" on it, but 9 times out of 10 you make it to the potty.
- You are all about making faces now.
- You dance all the time.
- You did a flip flop all on your own.
- You love to say bye and say it every time you leave the room.
- You cry after daddy a lot now.
- You have to have ice in your drink 24/7.
- You can drink out of a cup very well without a lid and eat with utencils.
- When you count money you say "1 paw" "2 paw"...pointing to the face on the money.
- You always say 2, 3, go
You are so sweet and wild and fun baby girl. I love you.
****I started a new blog Pin-tivities. It is devoted to me trying, and reviewing Pinterest Kids Activities. Be sure to check it out and become a follower.