Monday, October 1, 2012

Catch Up

Once again I am behind.  I feel like that is the start to all of my posts. I keep telling myself that I will get back into blogging consistently but it has yet to happen.  So, once again I am writing a catch up post.

A couple of weekends ago we traveled to Illinois to visit some of my college friends. We all try to get together a few times a year, and I just love getting to spend time with them.  They really are friends for life.  I love being able to pick right back up where we left off.  They are so uplifting and loving, and I am truly blessed to have them in my life. The trip was super fun.  We visited a park with animals, and walking tails, ate frozen yogurt, had a camp fire, went to parks, and just hung out.  It was a great weekend.










This past week my grandmother has been in town, and on Friday we took the kids to Otterville. Grammy had never been so it was fun to show her around.  The train at Otterville now goes to a pumpkin patch, and the kids were able to get off and pick pumpkins.  Caleb made sure he got a big one.




Nick and I were introduced to an amazing park yesterday.  It has a great play area, lots of grass, a beautiful view, and a creek that you go wade in.  It was too cold to wade yesterday, but the kids had fun learning to skip rocks with daddy.  This may be our new go to park.



So, now I am semi caught up.  There are a lot of big things going on in life right now, and I am trying to stay afloat.  I will try to make my blogging more consistent though!

Photobucket

No comments: