Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

So, I have been a blog slacker this past week, and I feel as though I have so much to post about.  My "teaching" activity posts have taken a back burner because we have taken a few weeks off. Once we get back on track I will start posting again regarding fun activities. I am just going to ramble in this post. Feel free to read if you want, but you may get a little bored :).
  • Last week I thought I was going to die. Kidney stones attacked me for the first time, and I spent 2 days in the ER, and was on hardcore pain reliever for 4 days.  I literally thought I was going to die. Nick had to rush home Monday to take me to the ER because I was curled up in the fetal position on my bathroom floor, and I could not move. Thank God the babies were napping.  They flared up again on Wednesday, and I spent most of the day in the ER hooked up to an IV.  It was seriously the worst pain I have ever felt. It was far worse than the 5 hours of contractions I felt with Mckinlee.  The only way I can describe it is a continuous contraction that NEVER STOPS!!! I would not wish them on my worst enemy, and I pray that I never have to experience them again. 
  • My grandmother came in town this past weekend, and we met up with Nick's family at a local pumpkin patch.  Caleb wanted nothing to do with taking pictures, but it was a lot of fun.

  • My Bible Study group started back this past week.  A bunch of us mamas get together on Tuesday nights to eat, have a Bible study, and talk. It is such a special time and I am so glad God has blessed me with such amazing friends. 
  • Caleb is POTTY TRAINED!!! He is doing so great.  He is wearing loose fitting pants with no undies at home, and he does a great job pulling them up and down himself.  When we go out of the house he is wearing a pull up, but he has yet to wet it while out in pubic. He still wears a pull up for nap and a diaper for bed. Sometimes he wakes up dry, other times he is a little wet. 
  • I started nannying again as of today. I am sitting for a little boy within my home. It is going great so far.  Caleb is playing well with him, we have had no issues with nap, and he is a sweetie.  Thank you God for answered prayers. 
This picture is from our previous pumpkin patch trip, but I just discovered it. I have very few pics of me and her. I could just squeeze her to death she is so cute :).

Photobucket

No comments: