Mckinlee this month you have become such a little personality. You are the sweetest little princess in the world, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be your mama.
Sleeping: You are still a great sleeper. You take a nap every 1 1/2-2 hours daily. You generally sleep for an hour each time. You are going to bed at 8 now, and you are waking up around 5:30-6 to eat. You have started waking up a little earlier, but I think it is due to the 4 month growth spurt/sleep regression. You generally fall back to sleep for about an hour after your morning feeding.
- You laugh out loud now.
- You coo all the time
- You have started to squeal when you get really excited
- You try to climb out of your bumbo
- You roll from belly to back all the time, and you have rolled from back to belly one time.
- You still get upset when I am not holding you.
- You try to eat everything now. everything that touches your hands goes straight to your mouth.
- Every time I try to clip your fingernails you try to eat my hands.
- You move all over the floor and your bed. I find you in the weirdest position.
- To roll over you bring your knees in and push yourself over instead of using your arms.
- You smile at everyone.
- You are still a belly sleeper.
- Your acid reflux is basically non existent now
- Your hair is so curly now
- If you hear my voice you will look all around until you find me.
- You think Caleb is hilarious.
- You really do not fuss often unless someone else besides mama is holding you.
- You do great falling asleep on your own.
- You will only take your binky while you sleep, and sometimes in the car.
- You HATE riding in the car. You scream the entire time. We are driving to Michigan in a few weeks so it should be interesting.
- You can hold your own bottle now.
- You do not like to cuddle to fall asleep. You would much rather be in your bed. This saddens me at times, because I just want to hold you and take in your sweet babyhood.
- You still love to be carried in my sling.
You are growing up way to fast my sweet girl. l love you to pieces.