Friday, March 11, 2011

Stir Crazy Activities

Poor Caleb, he is literally going stir crazy being at home so much.  He runs to the door about a handful of times a day and waves bye bye.  He is just like me, and he like to be on the go.  I am trying to find fun activities to change things up for him.  I have seen this idea posted around blog world, and I thought I would try.

Basically, you can use anything you want.  I think some have used rice, some have used beans, our choice was egg noodles.  All you need is a couple of bowls, shovel, cup, bucket, and egg noodles.  This entertained him for about an hour, and he even brought all the bowls into the kitchen on his own when he was finished.  Without being asked I should add <3.  (ignore the dirty shirt, I am pretty sure he spilled more of his applesauce on him this morning than he actually ate.) 


FYI, I found an amazing blog about toddler boredom.  You have to check it out.  She has so many amazing ideas, and she has truly inspired me.  Here is the link. 

Photobucket

No comments: