Mckinlee, you have changed our life for the better. We are so in love with you sweet girl, and every day I fall more and more in love.
Eating: You are generally eating every 2 hours from one breast at a time. You have recently started eating from both at certain feedings during the day. We are still trying to figure you out though. You will act completely full, and then sometimes about 30 minutes later you will want to nurse again for about 5-10 minutes. You are your most hungry at night between 8-12. You like to cluster feed. I have started pumping a bottle for this time period, and you have taken as much as 6 ounces at one time. You wake up at 3, 6, and 8 to eat during the night. You have some gas issues that we are still trying to figure out. Almost every time you eat you will tighten up in pain, and you will pass so much gas. It hurts me to see you in pain so we are trying to figure out what all we need to do to help.
- Everything is new so the list could go on and on.
- You are so strong. You hold your head up, and look around like it is nothing.
- You try to push up from our legs to standing when we are holding you.
- You are a very easy going baby except for your gas issues.
- I am pretty sure you smiled at me yesterday. I will just keep telling myself you did because it was so cute.
- When you stare at the light you make the cutest faces. My favorite is the blue steel face.
- You are a total mama's girl. I am the only one who can calm you down when your upset 90% of the time.
- You hate your mam binkys. I am thinking of trying tommie tippie binkys since that is what bottle you take.
- You sometimes try to use me as a pacifier, and I do not want you to do that.
- You love to bed carried in my moby wrap, and you have been to the park 2 times with us in it. You have actually already been down your first slide while in mama's wrap.
I love you sweet bundle...try to never grow up k? :)