My sweet boy is almost 11 months, so I figured I better hurry and get this update up.
Sleeping: You are sleeping much much better now. About once a week we will have a night where you have issues going down, but once you are down you are sleeping through the night (please don't jinx me). You sleep until around 7:30, eat, and go back to sleep for another hour or so. You are napping 2 times a day.
Eating: You are basically over purees. I still give them to you on occasion out of convenience, but you prefer table food. The only food you do not like so far is banana's, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
Size: You were 17 lbs at your last appointment. You are mostly in 9-12 month clothing, and a size 3 diaper.
Teeth: You have 3 teeth now. The 2 front bottom, and 1 front top.
Speech: You say Mama and Dada.
Exciting New Things:
- You like to point at stuff and say "Uh Uh". You like for us to tell you the name of the object you are pointing at.
- You are pulling up consistently on low objects, and trying so hard to pull up on higher objects.
- You are starting to test your boundaries. We will tell you no, and you will smirk and do it anyway. It is so stinking cute....as of now.
- You are obsessed with attacking Bella.
- Caleb can still make you laugh the best.
- You are starting to get a little stranger danger.
- You cry after daddy now.
- You hug my neck so hard and plant big kisses on me now. I love it!