Thursday, August 21, 2014

Paxton 6 Months

Paxton, you are now 6 months old.  1/2 a year has come and gone in the blink of an eye.  You are still the sweetest, most calm tempered baby, and you bring so much joy to our family.  Your siblings are crazy about you, and you are also crazy about them.  I pray daily that God will bless your all's relationships with each other throughout life.  I pray that you always turn to each other in times of need, laugh with each other, rejoice and celebrate life with one another, love deeply, and always put each other first.  I pray that I as a mother can help mold such relationships between you three, and any future sibling that may enter our family.  I love you so much sweet Pac Man, and I am so blessed that you are mine. 

At 6 Months:

Eating:  You are nursing 6-7 times a day, and eating baby food 2 times a day.  You are killing the baby food. I am making your food, and I swear you are blowing through it so fast.  Right now the only foods you seem to really dislike are peas and bananas.  I can pretty much get you to eat anything if I mix it with unsweetened applesauce though. 

Size: You go for your well check next week, so I do not know your exact size.  I am guessing you are around 16 lbs, but I could be off.  You are wearing 3-9 month clothing, and a size 2 diaper.

Sleeping:  Still sleeping great.  You have a consistent morning nap around 9:30/10 each morning and you nap for about 1 1/2 hours.  You also go down for an afternoon nap around 1.  Some evenings you will take a third nap, and some evenings you will not.  You go to bed at 8 and wake around 6:00/6:30 to nurse.

Exciting New Things:
  • You roll everywhere now. 
  • You can go from sitting to laying on your stomach.
  • You act like you really want to crawl, but thankfully you have not figured out how to move forward (I want you to stay little a little longer)
  • You have said "ga ga"
  • You make a vibrating "ehh ahh ehh ahh" sound, and lock eyes with me when you are ready to eat.
  • You also make a vibrating "ehh ehh ehh ehh" sound when you are tired
  • You love your exersaucer. and all toys now.
  • You love to eat your feet.
  • You sleep with your "snugs" and cuddle it beside your face.
  • You laugh pretty deep now.
  • You are sitting up in your baby tub now.
  • You constantly grab onto my chin and pull the skin when you are nursing.  It is as if you want tot make sure I will not move away from you.
  • Whenever you are done nursing you will pull off, look up at me and smile so big.
  • Everything goes into your mouth
  • Your fussy time of day is between 5:30-7.
  • Your hair has really started turning blonde, and is curlier than ever.
You are perfect!!












Photobucket

No comments: