At 6 Months:
Eating: You are nursing 6-7 times a day, and eating baby food 2 times a day. You are killing the baby food. I am making your food, and I swear you are blowing through it so fast. Right now the only foods you seem to really dislike are peas and bananas. I can pretty much get you to eat anything if I mix it with unsweetened applesauce though.
Size: You go for your well check next week, so I do not know your exact size. I am guessing you are around 16 lbs, but I could be off. You are wearing 3-9 month clothing, and a size 2 diaper.
Sleeping: Still sleeping great. You have a consistent morning nap around 9:30/10 each morning and you nap for about 1 1/2 hours. You also go down for an afternoon nap around 1. Some evenings you will take a third nap, and some evenings you will not. You go to bed at 8 and wake around 6:00/6:30 to nurse.
Exciting New Things:
- You roll everywhere now.
- You can go from sitting to laying on your stomach.
- You act like you really want to crawl, but thankfully you have not figured out how to move forward (I want you to stay little a little longer)
- You have said "ga ga"
- You make a vibrating "ehh ahh ehh ahh" sound, and lock eyes with me when you are ready to eat.
- You also make a vibrating "ehh ehh ehh ehh" sound when you are tired
- You love your exersaucer. and all toys now.
- You love to eat your feet.
- You sleep with your "snugs" and cuddle it beside your face.
- You laugh pretty deep now.
- You are sitting up in your baby tub now.
- You constantly grab onto my chin and pull the skin when you are nursing. It is as if you want tot make sure I will not move away from you.
- Whenever you are done nursing you will pull off, look up at me and smile so big.
- Everything goes into your mouth
- Your fussy time of day is between 5:30-7.
- Your hair has really started turning blonde, and is curlier than ever.