Friday, June 27, 2014

Paxton 4 Months

Paxton at four months:

Eating:  You are nursing every 3-4 hours from one side.  Your last feeding is around 8, and your first morning feeding is around 6:30.  The doctor told me I could go ahead and start you on solids, but I haven't so far.  I may wait a little longer, or I may try it once and see how you do.  It's still up in the air.

Size: You are 13 lbs 12.5 ounces, and 24 1/2 inches.  You are wearing mostly 3-6 and 6 month clothing.  You have also moved up to a size 2 diaper. You have multiple leg rolls, wrist rolls, and the elbow dimples. You are a chunky monkey, and I love it.

Sleeping:  You still sleep great throughout the night. 8:30-6:30.  Generally naps are taken outside of the house, because we are always on the go. The last few days you have been fighting falling asleep in my arms, so we are currently working on you falling asleep on your own for naps.  You always fall asleep on your own for bedtime, and do not get upset, but you hate to lay in your bed during the day.

Exciting New Things:

  • You laugh, and it is precious! 
  • You scoot yourself around in a circle when laying on your back. 
  • You have started interacting with your toys.  You try so hard to grab them and once you do, they go directly into your mouth.
  • You put everything in your mouth.
  • You are loving your bumbo.  
  • You are close to sitting.  You try so hard to pull yourself up to sit, and if we sit you up, you can keep your balance for a few seconds.  
  • You still think Caleb is the best person ever. 
  • You love to fall asleep with my hand on your face.
  • You love the water. Pools, lake, bath etc.  You laugh and kick your legs while smiling every time! 
  • You get excited and move your body towards me when you see me now. 
You are the most precious little guy.  I am enjoying spoiling you rotten, cuddling you too much, and kissing you constantly.  You are perfect, and I am blessed that you are mine!








Photobucket

No comments: