Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Caleb's 5th Birthday


We recently celebrated Caleb's 5th birthday, Power Ranger style.  He went back and forth as to what theme he wanted to have for his party, but the Power Ranger decorations won him over.  He once again picked out all the décor, and favors, and I sat back and let him pick what he wanted.  I enjoy throwing super cute parties, but there is sometime even cuter about your child picking what they actually want....plus it is a lot easier that way.



We planned to have a water party at my in laws, but the day ended up being over cast and kind of chilly.  The kids did not play in water, but they had a blast running around the property playing.

Caleb blew out his candles.  He requested purple because he said there was a purple Power Ranger on one episode he watched....that worked because purple candles were the only candles I had in my pantry. 



He opened his gifts.  He got so many fun toys.

My dad performed a magic show for everyone...quite impressive if I do say so myself.


We finished off the party with a small fire. 

It was a great party!




Photobucket

No comments: