Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Agenda

I was going to title this post Life Lately, or Random, or Tid Bits of the Week....you know something incredibly exciting....However, I feel as though I have used all of those, and who reads blogs with titles like that anyway?  So I came up with something so much more creative.... ;)....

So any who, this week has been pretty darn normal.  We have spent a lot of time outdoors, and catching up with friends who have been traveling.  I don't have much to say, but I wanted to post a few funny pictures of the past week.

Mckinlee was getting dressed for breakfast the other morning.  I love her little diva attitude.  On another note she has really gotten into singing lately, and her new favorite is Ring around the Rosie.  She especially likes the part where the "asses asses fall down"!! HAHA.  I love the baby innocence, and the pronunciation! 
 Later the day she rocked this number at a family cookout......

This boy is all about being silly lately.  He is currently at a REDS game with daddy, and I am excited to hear his thoughts on it.  



Please keep this little man in your prayers.  He is undergoing his second open heart surgery tomorrow.  His name is Landon.  



Photobucket

No comments: