I thought I better get this in before Kinlee turns 23 months next week.
Mckinlee at 22 months:
Eating: You like to snack all day. You do not particularly like to have meal times. You favorite food is still peanut butter, and fruit snacks.
Size: 20 lbs, 12-18 month mostly, size 2 diapers for sleep, and size 2T undies. You are wearing a size 4 shoe.
Teeth: You are trying to cut your canines, but they have not popped out just yet.
Speech: You talk all the time. You are always practicing your words. Sentences are now a norm for you.
Exciting New Things:
- You always say "A, L, N, O, E" when you are trying to count, or looking at letters/numbers.
- You are talking in sentences more and more. "I wanna Eat", "Where Ellie Go" etc.
- You have almost learned to jump. We got a trampoline for Christmas and you have almost got it down.
- You love to play ring around the rosie. You sing "round round round, DOWN".
- You have not been as fussy as normal this month. If you are fussy your punishment is laying on a pillow until you calm down, and it actually works!
- Papaw hung the moon while we were visiting.
- You loved opening all your gifts at Christmas.
- You try to do everything Caleb does.
- You are such a little mama. A baby goes with you everywhere, and you love to take care of them. You also love playing in your play kitchen.
- You still love to play with cars.
You are so sweet and perfect and I love you bunches!!