Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Caleb's School Christmas Party

The week before we left for my hometown Caleb's preschool had a Christmas party.  Parents were allowed to come after their lunch time and celebrate the birth of Jesus with them.  Can I just say first off how much I love sending my child to a Christian pre-school?  He is gaining so much wisdom about God's love as well as academic wisdom.  They pray before they eat, they attend chapel once a month, the letter J is for Jesus, and most importantly they were taught the true meaning of the season.


Any who, I brought a fun craft for the kiddos at the party.  I printed a Santa Face, brought along some glue and cotton balls, and the kids had a blast gluing on Santa's beard.  Kinlee even got to sit beside brother and participate.  Have I said how much I love his school yet?  :).



After the craft the children had show and tell.  Caleb brought along his "funny book", and was so excited to share it.  They then had their book exchange "hot potato" style.  It was hilarious watching them pass the books around the circle.  Caleb tossed it a few times.  Kinlee pulled a chair over and sat in awe during the entire thing.




It was such a fun little get together, and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it.

Photobucket

No comments: