Mckinlee at 5 Months:
Sleeping: You are still sleeping from around 7:30-8 at night till 6-7 am the next morning. You have stopped whining in the middle of the night, and you are sleeping like a champ again. We are still doing eat, wake, sleep with you, but you are starting to refuse a few naps. I am currently trying to get you on a good three nap schedule. You generally nap for about an hour in a half.
Eating: You are still exclusively breast feeding. I tried cereal with you one night, but you just gagged. We will try again next month. You are eating every 2 1/2- 3 hours, and you nurse one side for about twenty-thirty minutes.
Size: 0-3, 3, 3-6 clothing. Size 1 diaper. You were 11.3 last month, and you are still so tiny!
Exciting New Things:
- Your looks have really started to change. You used to be dead on daddy, but now you are really taking on a lot of my characteristics. People always say you look just like me now.
- You roll everywhere. You zoom across the room so quickly.
- You scoot all over your crib, and you even try to scoot towards toys.
- Everything goes in your mouth, and you drool all the time.
- You are starting to be okay with other people holding you.
- You reach for everything.
- You talk and squeal and smile all the time.
- You are still very easy going.
- You still only like the binky when you are trying to sleep.
- You still hate car rides.
- You had your first long road trip this month to Michigan
- You went to the beach for the first time (Lake Michigan).
- Whenever someone else is holding you and you hear me talk you cry.
- You think Caleb is hilarious now. You love to watch him, and he never phases you.