Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flipper

We are back!! I have to say we had the most amazing trip. It was so relaxing, and it was so great to spend time with Caleb and hubby!! I have so many pics from the trip that I thought I would break them into a couple of posts.  We traveled to Sanibel/Captiva Island this past week, and I have to say it was the most gorgeous place I have been in Florida.  So cute and quaint.  One night we decided to take a Sunset Cruise around Captiva Island, and these are the pictures from that night. 

Before we left for the cruise we went to dinner at a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger. It was a cute 1950 style restaraunt, who were known for their cheeseburgers.  After dinner we indulged in a banana split. Caleb LOVED it!

When we first got on the boat, I let little man play around before we set sail.  He loved pulling up on the center seat, and I think he was the center of attention.  I mean can you blame everyone for wanting to stare at the smile?

About 5 minutes intot the cruise we saw dolphins.  There was a mama and a baby, and they started playing in the wake of our boat.  They would jump up and flip, and then swim around and do it again.  It was so neat to see them do that in their natural habitat.  Caleb liked watching them as well. 

The sunset was beautiful.  Little man did not make it to see it, but he was so peaceful sleeping on daddy's chest! It was such a great day!


 
Photobucket

No comments: