Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks and Foreshadowing

This past weekend we traveled to my dads house for his annual 4th of July bash.  It was a great time filled with yummy food, family, fireworks and drinks.  Caleb had so much fun spending time with his Papaw, and loved being on the farm. 
My dad and hubby

Playing with Cooper through the deck




Remember way back when I showed this picture.

This was of mine and Nick's first Halloween as a married couple.  One month later we found out we were expecting Caleb.  I thought it was foreshadowing.  Well, there is something else about this picture that is foreshadowing.  Can you guess what it is? 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Beth Chupp said...

You are pregnant again?

Katrina said...

I was going to say what beth said... =)

Ashley said...

I third the motion! ;)

Elizabeth Taylor said...

baby on one hip and baby in the belly! i like it that way :)

Meant to be a mom said...

I agree with everyone else.

Haha!! That picture is truly hilarious!

Amelia said...

Sar! Are you?!