Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Party A Wedding and A Friend

This weekend was spent with family and friends back in our old college town.  Saturday morning we traveled to my cousin Matt's b-day party, and had fun spending time with family.
Caleb and Papaw White.  I think they look a little alike in this picture

After the party we went to a wedding of two of our college friends. It was so much fun but I got very few pictures.  The wedding was beautiful, and I loved the venue and the brides dress!

We were a sweaty MESS, but we had a great time!

passed out during the reception

Today was spent visiting some friends.  We were able to visit with one of my old regulars from my job during college.  I just love him to pieces!! We also had to say good bye to one of my life long friends and her little man Ashton.  They are moving next week for a year, and will be about 7 hours away :(.  Hopefully, it is just temporary though. 






Photobucket

No comments: