Monday, March 23, 2009

Daddy's Hands

Daddy has finally felt little Caleb move, and I must say it was a joyous experience. He has been waiting not so patiently for about 3 weeks now, and finally the moment has arrived. It was so cute because we were sitting on the couch, and I felt Caleb kick, and it was the strongest kick I had felt thus far. I grabbed Nick's hand and placed it on my stomach, and sure enough he felt his little boy kick two times. His face burst into a smile, and we both were so happy. I think the pregnancy is finally becoming real to him.

On another note I must say that I am so excited about tomorrow and the remainder of this week. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Florida, and then going to see Matt in Atlanta on Sunday. I can not wait to lay on the beach, and since my stomach has refused to grow, I am going to try to pull of my bikini while there. One day during the week we are going to Daytona to spend time with our friends Amelia and Dan who are also vacationing. I feel as though that will be the day my stomach appears and everyone on the beach will be looking at the fat girl in the bikini. Oh well, if I begin to feel to large I will wear a cover-up.

I am so excited to see my cousin. It will be the first time I have seen him since he awoke from his accident. I think it will be a day filled with emotions.

I will not be posting until we return but I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Please keep our travels in your prayers. I am including this picture of Bella simply because her face is hilarious.



No comments: