Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Paxton 7/8/9 Months

Geez, I hate that I am so far behind on documenting this sweet boy, and on blogging in general.  It used to be second nature to post daily, but I rarely find the time to sit at an actual computer anymore, and lets face it, the blogger app is awful! Paxton is 3 days short of 10 months, so I figured I better get his previous posts completed. I may eventually get his 10 month one done as well :). 

In the past 3 months he has changed so much, and is becoming more and more of a little guy.  He is adorable, sweet, cuddly, loving, funny, and ADORABLE (did I say that already?).  He is perfect.

Eating: You basically eat anything we eat now.  You still get baby food 2 times a day, but you also have table food served with it.  So far the only foods you have not liked are baby food green beans, and bananas. You still nurse 5-7 times a day.

Sleeping:  Oh dear, these past few months you have tested me with sleeping.  Your 7th month was awful!! You went from sleeping 13 hours straight to waking every 45 minutes. I thought I was going to go insane.  Part of it was due to teething, and the second part was due to me giving in and feeding you every time you cried at night. We have made some adjustments, and thankfully you are back on track in terms of sleeping (please don't jinx me for saying that). You are going to bed around 8 and sleeping until 5:00.  I then feed you and you go back to sleep until 8.  You are also napping from 9:30-10:30 and from around 1-3/2-4. 

Size:  I took you for your check up today and you weighed 17 lbs (7%), 27 inches (2%).  You are smaller than I thought, but you are filling out! You are wearing mostly 9 month now.  Some 6-9 and some 12 month.  You wear a size 3 diaper still.

Teeth: You have 2 teeth now.  Your 2 front bottom teeth.  Your top right is currently trying to come in. 

Speech: You are still not saying any actual words. 

Exciting New Things:
  • You moved out of our room into your own nursery now.
  • You clap
  • You wave hi
  • You blow raspberries, and smack your lips
  • You mock squealing sounds we make
  • You watch and action (such as tapping blocks together), and imitate it
  • You army crawl all over the place (started at 7 months)
  • You get up on all fours and rock occasionally
  • You can sit yourself up from laying down
  • You have pulled up a few times
  • You always army crawl into Caleb's room to play with him
  • You always collapse your body if we tickle your ribs
  • You always pull on daddy's bottom lip when he holds you.
  • You went to Disney world, and Florida for the first time
  • You met your great grandparents for the first time
  • You traveled to Virginia for the first time
  • You hate to keep your hat on
  • You put everything in your mouth.  I am constantly having to watch to make sure the kids didn't leave anything little in the floor
  • You are obsessed with the dog bowls, and the bathroom trash cans.  I have to make sure I keep them up. 
I love you sweet boy. 

 7 months
9 months







Photobucket

No comments: