Sunday, April 19, 2015

Soccer and Life

This past week began with life getting back to normal.  I went out of town last weekend, so when I arrived home there as laundry, cleaning, and shopping that I needed to get caught up on. 

Monday we dropped Caleb at school, and then the littles and I ran to Sams and Kroger. Kroger was out of car carts, but thankfully they were fully stocked in the free cookie department. This my friends is called survival.

I worked Tuesday night, had a girls night Wednesday, and Thursday night we began our Brave journey with church. 

Saturday was Caleb's first soccer game of the season.  He is number 3 this year and is playing for coach Adam once again.  He scored the first goal of the game, played an extra quarter, and scored 3 more goals! He did so great!



Saturday night we went to Jenn's wedding.  I unintentionally coordinated the kids outfits, but they would not corporate for a picture! We had a lot of fun! Caleb enjoyed playing with his cousins, and Mckinlee loved dancing.  My sis kept Paxton!


Today has been very rainy.  We skipped church and I caught up on cleaning/went to the grocery. 

Photobucket

No comments: