Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015


We had wonderful Easter weekend.  We decided to attend church on Saturday this year, and Nick's parents joined us.  The service was beyond amazing.  I don't even have words to describe it.  Our church brought us a service from the streets of Jerusalem, and it as so moving.  I am so beyond grateful for the church we have found.  Nick has become a Christian, and was baptized, we have both grown spiritually, and our kids love it. It was such an answer to prayer after years of church hoping. 

I tried to get some pictures of the kids before and after service.  The pictures crack me up.  Kinlee would not stand still, Paxton hated the grass, and Caleb was cold.  I laugh every time I look at them, but I know I will cherish them one day when my kids are grown.  This was Easter 2015.






I don't even have words for this girl. Trying to get a family picture with her.......goodness. She is hysterical.


Sunday morning the kids awoke to a scavenger hunt from the bunny.  They enjoyed finding the clues, and they could not wait to find their basket.  Once the basket was found they were so excited about their toys and candy.  They ate way too much candy, and bounced around the room playing.  We then had breakfast and spent a few hours snuggling on the couch.





We also colored eggs before heading over to Nick's parents for family Easter.


Nick's parents always get the kids fun summer toys for Easter.  They had a blast looking at all their goodies.  The rest of the day was spent enjoying family, hunting eggs and eating yummy food. 




It was a great Easter.

**Things I want to remember**

  • Kinlee evangelized to the Dollar Store when she saw the chocolate cross.  She told the entire Easter story, and explained that Jesus died so we could go to Heaven.  So sweet and cute.  I told her the candy cross was symbolic of the cross Jesus died on and she said "What's bolic?".  Everyone started laughing.
  • Paxton stood on his own a lot this day. 

Photobucket

No comments: