Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sweet Moments


Today was filled with gymnastics, and preschool, and lots of cuddles at home.  Semi busy, semi slow.  Those are generally how days go as a stay at home mom.  However, in the midst of the "normalcy" my kids said some pretty cute things that I want to remember.

Kinlee and I stopped by Wal Mart for some baby wipes this morning, and she was jabbering in the cart.  I told her that she was perfect, and she busted out in song singing "I'm not perfect, I'm a pretty pretty girl, but I'm not perfect".  Seriously? How cute can she be??


Caleb has innocently referred to his Dusty the Plane toy all evening as the "Crap Duster" (aka CROP Duster).  It's too cute to correct...don't judge me.

He also told me he loved me, and then said "Mom, I am never going to stop telling you that I love you".  Melt my heart.  I love his sweet little soul.

So, today may have not been super exciting, or even blog worthy really, but those sayings, are ones that I want to remember forever.
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

love following your blog! I have for a few years now...please email me your address so I can send you a picture magnet! stephaniandmocha@gmail.com