Tuesday, June 30, 2015

To You My Love.......

Nick-

Words can not begin to describe how much the kids and I love you.  To say we are blessed is an understatement.  You are such an amazing husband, and an awesome father.  I love the way the kids light up when they see you. I love how you wrestle with them, throw them in the air, and stare at them with a smile on your face when they snuggle you.  I love how much you love them.  I am so glad that I get to parent them with you.  I am so proud of how hard you work for us, and how you put up with my stubborn self.  I love everything about you.  I love the man of God that you are becoming, and that you are leading our family.  I love your back rubs, our snuggles, and binge watching shows with you.  You truly are my best friend! Happy Fathers Day babe!








Photobucket

No comments: